Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spending more time on the playground would save me $75 an hour!

Had my training session with sadist Joel today. Two of the exercises he had me do, I could have perfected on the playground, supporting once again that most of what you need in life you had as a kid. The first exercise was basically the old "monkey bars". There are 3 sets of two grips used for doing pull-ups. My objective was to move between the various grips as quickly as possible in no particular order and altering my over or under grip. It was pretty interesting and I'm much better than I was a month ago. Then he had me jumping up stairs as quickly as possible: first two steps at a time, then three at a time and then trying four. I could have done all of this on the playground....or near a playground at least. Though it might look odd for a 42 year old to be hanging out at a playground.

So a few non-regular readers have found and commented on my blog including the manager of The Stratton Funds and Amy Freeze at Fox by using high powered search engines. Apparently more often than I realize, companies will search on their employees names and the company name to see what's out there. Well, it happened again, this time with poor T-Rex Tim and that awful picture I posted with him after a Cubs game. During his meeting with HR, they brought out the picture and questioned him about it. Ugh. My bad. Have to be more careful about what I post if it includes friends and their companies!!!

TC4
You gotta be kidding me?! Dale gets sent home because Lisa can't take direction OR cook and Andrew is a total loser?? Please. He has more talent than both of those ass-clowns put together. Sure he was obnoxious. I'm not denying that at all. That butterscotch scallop dish sounded awesome and the judges thinking it was too sweet makes me think it was just right. Even giving the judges the benefit of the doubt, having Lisa in the kitchen is a huge, huge barrier to success to overcome. Her and the hat freak are clearly the weakest links left and really those two could have been justifiably eliminated in any previous week. Yet Dale gets sent home. Puhlease.

Steph won again though! Whoo-hoo!! Her and Richard on the same team are unstoppable. My new rankings:
Richard
Stephanie
Antonia
Dumb and Dumber.

5 comments:

alexis said...

I think the correct word would not be "weird looking" for you to be on the playground, but "creepy". WE don't want you getting carted off for child-leering.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I sold off my rights to watch TC4 last night so I could watch Man U - Chelsea in the afternoon.

:(

Go Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

So....is his real name "T-Rex Tim"? How did they find him? That doesn't seem legal there....

stef said...

I didn't fault the judges for their decision to pitch Dale based on the competition. But i DO think it is really lame that "Dumb and Dumber" (LOL!) have made it this far- it's pretty ridiculous. A blessing for Antonia- barring any crazy screw-ups she should make it to the top 3 now.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Bee, I put the company name in the blog and that's how they found him. It's all public info, so it's all legal.

At least you got to see a great match el supremo! How do you slip and fall during a shoot out?? Appalling.