Monday, May 05, 2008

Fighting off a little something

Maybe it was the cold, windy six hour day outside on Saturday. Maybe it was the three hour drive afterwards. Maybe it was a dirty air conditioning filter at the hotel. Who knows? Either way, I'm fighting off a little tickle in my throat today.

In addition to being a little tired, I got too much sun and or wind on Saturday and Sunday. My thinly protected scalp is a nice shade of pink. I didn't think the sun was strong enough to do anything, but I was outside most of both days and now the old noggin' is a little sensitive.

The Hopper Exhibit is leaving the Art Museum this week, but I'm going to try and see it before it leaves town. If you haven't been to my house, you haven't seen the two Hopper's that I have hanging up. I'm a pretty big fan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan too, if you end up going Weds evening let me know :)

KC

Anonymous said...

It's probably your body going into depression after the Indie tournament results.

alexis said...

wow, no idea you were a fan of him! I love his work! Hope it comes here too.