Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mish-Mosh

Every once in a while I think of this song and just crack up. Today someone posted on Facebook that it was running through their head. Love it!

Today I had a business lunch downtown with a banker and made a fatal mistake: I ordered the lentil soup. See, it's freezing here so soup was a natural. And the soup was good, that's not the problem. What I failed to think about was the sodium content. Ugh. My tinnitis has been going CRAZY this afternoon because of it, to the point where I'm not motivated to work....or do much else. Sigh.

The day was jinxed from the get go as I received a call from Ricardo telling me that the heat was out in the office. That's twice this week, so a call was made to the landlord instead of just the maintenance guy. We'll see if the problem is solved, but I'm working from home tomorrow anyway.

2 comments:

terri said...

LOL... now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head! "Dirty Reuben love!"

alexis said...

ugh, how terrible that your tinnitis is so sensitive! hope it's better today