Friday, February 18, 2011

Allergies

The changing weather caused a flare up in my allergies and gave me a sore throat which has made me feel a bit under the weather the last few days, hence the limited posts. Hopefully it will clear up today and my energy will recover this weekend.

The average temperature for all of February is about 38 degrees and we're running slightly ahead of that mark for the next few days. After a day or two in the 50's and 60's, I don't think I can go back to weather in the 20's anymore. It would just be too deflating.

3 comments:

el supremo de nm said...

Keep that thought in mind for the first week of March. We want 50's not 20's :)

terri said...

It was 55 degrees here yesterday. Tomorrow there's the potential for 6 - 8 inches of snow. :-(

Hope you feel better soon.

alexis said...

alas I don't think the weather takes into account our personal preferences but you can always try!