Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Mad Greek

Not sure if you're a fan of Zack Galifianakis or not, but I find his dry humor absolutely hysterical. Well, I just found out that he's got a short series of internet episodes called "Between the Ferns with Zack Galifianakis". Absolutely hysterical. If have a few minutes, watch a few of these. There's nine of them I think.

It's super cold in Chicago again today with a high around 15 or something. Ugh. This evening I'm heading out to Naperville to see my folks and have an indoor softball practice, though it's mostly just batting practice. In two weeks I'm heading to Phoenix for a tournament, so the swing had to be down.

Just a short entry today. I think the cold is numbing my noggin' a bit.

2 comments:

alexis said...

space heater!

terri said...

Okay, I have to say, I watched the Ben Stiller episode and didn't quite get what was so funny. But then I watched the Steve Carrell episode and was laughing out loud. Good stuff!