Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday = Holiday

Not a holiday from work, but a holiday from working out. It's nice to have a day off! Tomorrow I head back for more therapy, my last week with two sessions. After this week I'll go back to just once a week as I want to save some PT dollars in case I need them later in the year.

Anyone know a good eggplant recipe? There's always really good looking eggplant at the grocery store and I never buy it because I don't know how to cook it.

Today I had a similar question regarding swordfish. Anyone know a good recipe and do you like swordfish? The guy at Whole Paycheck said it tastes sort of like chicken.

3 comments:

2006 Boundary Waters Canoe Trip said...

Swordfish is often high in mercury, so it's best not to eat too often.

alexis said...

I like eggplant very simple - just grill it like any other veggie with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano or basil if you like.

terri said...

I can't believe de-I hasn't responded to your foodie questions!

I made eggplant once. If I remember, I sliced it, dipped it in egg and then a flour mixture and fried it in a pan. It must not have gone over too well. I've never made it since.

Swordfish? No clue. My specialty is salmon.