Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How about a standing ovation?

The IOC stripped the 2000 Chinese women's gymnastics team of their bronze medal because one of the women on their team was 14 instead of the required minimum age of 16. The fourth place team who now gets the bronze? The USA!!! Whoop-whoop!!! I want NBC to interrupt programming and show the US team getting their bronze medals somewhere on a podium and with the national anthem playing. That would be awesome.

Today I put in another 2.5 miles on the treadmill and felt pretty good doing it. Next week I start going to PT only one day a week and Tuesday nights I'm going to drive to the burbs to start fielding and throwing with my team and maybe taking some batting practice or some swings. Saturday I'm going to manage the team in a tournament and field and throw throughout the day as we play. Hopefully my arm strength will start coming back soon.

3 comments:

el supremo de nm said...

What year Olympics?

alexis said...

oh no, I feel sorry for the other ladies on the Chinese gymastics team

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Whoops, meant to write that it was the 2000 olympic team.