Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!! 2010 Version

I hope everyone had a great and safe NYE! Last night we ended up at Ricardo's after some scheduling mishaps, but all was better than fine as Bill the Bear and Manual Labor Mike joined us (as well as Mrs. MLM, though Mrs. BTB was sick). We had good fun with lots of food and drink. With not a cloud in the sky, we were able to see the blue moon clearly (and were drinking Blue Moon and Full Moon beer by the way), but the temperatures dropped quick and far without cloud cover. Brrrrrrr.


For the new year I bring you a big sale!!! These maple, brown sugar flavored boxes of Life Cereal are being cleared out for a huge savings of $.01!! Go get them at Jewel while you still can!!

2 comments:

terri said...

I'm thinking this Jewel clearance fiasco thing should become a regular feature here! They make me laugh!

Glad you had a good New Year's Eve. I looked at the moon based on your advice and it was amazing!

el supremo de nm said...

I'm surprised you didn't just clean out the shelf at those savings.