Monday, August 31, 2009

Creating Order





Progress on unpacking after getting the new carpeting laid is slower than I would like, but progress is being made. My punching bag is up for the first time in two years!! Yay for me! Unfortunately, I have exactly two months to use it before I won't be able to use it for 6 months. Doh!










LL is moving and so she's dealing with the same type of packing/unpacking issues but on a much larger scale. We've both found that it's amazing how much crap we each have and how much we each can get rid of and not even miss. Most of my stuff-to-be-removed was buried in a large bookcase. So it feels kind of good to reorganize stuff and clean out some crap.

Did you see the "Little" Leaguers from Chula Vista CA beat the Taiwanese kids this weekend? Apparently we had never scored more than 3 runs against a Taiwanese team in the Little League World Series. They won 6-3. By the way, I put Little in quotes because one kid on the Chula Vista team was 5' 11" and 213. That's bigger than me!! The kid was hitting the lights some 125' up and 225' away. Just towering shots. At least he's on the U.S. team!!

3 comments:

alexis said...

didn't know you were a boxer! makes me miss my brief kickboxing days...

el supremo de nm said...

I don't think I've ever seen you use the bag.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Oh no, I wouldn't use it while you were around ESDNM. You're my punching bag when you're in town. :-)