Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taste the Nation? Why yes, thank you.

Tonight, LL and I attended a foodie event called Taste of the Nation. It was great fun with great food from great restaurants. Don't worry ESDNM, I got lots of business cards. Sepia might be a place to go (just south of Randolph on Jefferson). In addition to all the great food, many mixologists were there distributing their wares. Fortunately for me, Goose Island was there with both Matilda and Pere Jacques. Fine, fine beer. To top it all off, the second floor was full of desserts. Oh my was that good.

I didn't bring my phone, but I couldn't have taken pictures that did the dishes any justice anyway. Let's just say, it was a gastronomic success!!! Thanks LL for getting the tickets!!

3 comments:

alexis said...

sounds awesome, my belly is rumbling just reading about it!

el supremo de nm said...

LL - You da girl! Joe - who would believe you would become such a foodie.

Stef said...

yum yum yum!