Thursday, August 06, 2009

Creature Comforts

There are several creature comforts I enjoy that make me feel.......good....and.....relaxed I guess. Today I was able to experience many of them! What a nice day. The morning started off with cereal and blueberries. Cereal is absolutely a comfort food for me. Coffee as well, though with my Meniere's Disease acting up last year, I cut back on how much coffee I actually consume. Later in the day, I hit the gym and had a nice work out: elliptical, weights and some core exercises. A lot of people don't like to work out, but I don't feel right if I miss working out at least once a week.

For dinner I picked up the ultimate comfort food: Gino's East deep dish pizza. Yum!! After picking up the pie, I headed down to LL's and we watched some episodes of The Office from the season 4 disc set that I bought at Carlos' video store sale. If you have a chance to rent these, you should. There are a TON of deleted scenes with EACH episode. Now I'm not just blowing smoke. I've watched 4-5 seasons of Seinfeld dvd's and they have no where near the deleted scenes.

Pizza and The Office on the sofa with LL.....that's a pretty comfortable evening.

1 comment: