Thursday, December 13, 2007

Decorating time!!

What happened to my Wednesday post? To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I thought I wrote an entry and.......I guess I just didn't! Part of my reason for messing up might have been that in the early afternoon I drove el supremo to the airport and I called MWrigley on the way back. Turns out The Wrigley Company gave everyone the rest of the afternoon off for making something like $5 billion for the company. That's worth an afternoon off I think.

Anyway, MWrigley and I were going to get together anyway, but this pushed the schedule up a few hours. What were we going to do? Well decorate her Christmas tree of course! And decorate we did. Here are some pictures.





Here's the new tree before the branches "fell". Ricardo turned me on to using hot water in the base to start with. I think it worked well.





















MWrigley messing with some garland strings. She eventually took them off the tree completely. I didn't like them anyway and haven't had garland on a tree in years. Just lights and ornaments for me!


Oh, and she was pissed at me for taking the picture. Doh!










The completed tree in the dark before the presents were brought out.



















Nothing better than a lit tree WITH presents!! I'm told that most of them are for me. Yay!!


















Here's the tree using the flash. It still looks pretty!












I'm going to be away from a computer at Ricardo's cabin in Wisconsin until Monday, so my postings are going to be on hold for a bit. I'm already looking forward to writing when I get back though!!

3 comments:

alexis said...

wow, that is lit tree.

stef said...

REALLY pretty and tasteful tree. That's a lot of presents!

Anonymous said...

Very tasteful...could use some tinsel though. Have fun in Wisconsin