Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Quick note before I leave.....

....I'm all packed for my weekend out east! Like I said earlier, I might not have much internet access for the next few days. In the absence of entries, I will take plenty of pictures and post them upon my return.

This morning I did indeed pass my boater's safety test for Pennsylvania. I can now operate a boat with more than 25 hp or a jet ski. Whoo-hoo!! Bring it on baby!!

Oh, I'm not sure that I mentioned my Bears dilemma or not. Each year I have to enter a lottery for parking. They guarantee I'll get it somewhere, but not necessarily where I want it. This year I was given the North Garage in which you can't tailgate!!! Horrors!!!! To rectify the problem, I went on Craigslist and posted my request to trade for the Waldron Deck (just south of the stadium). Two people have responded so I'm good to go!!!! Whew, that could have been disastrous for my season!

2 comments:

alexis said...

this is one activity for which I will not be vicariously living through you.

stef said...

Thank heavens for Craigslist!