Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A whole lot of nuthin'

Geesh, no wonder people with full-time jobs don't blog as often as others....nuthin' happens if you're working! The last two days I've gone into the office with Ricardo to get some work done. It's been good, but it keeps me from my creative inspirations for my blog. That's not entirely true of course, but it does occupy my mind.

In Anderson Cooper's blog, which I don't normally read, it is mentioned that some scientists believe the answer to global warming is a pandemic. At first, the thought seems crazy. Slowly though, it seems to make sense. Fewer people, by millions, tens of millions, means fewer everything that contribute to greenhouse gases. Is this the way Mother Nature might take care of herself? It's an interesting theory, but it seems like it would only make a dent in the problem, not fix it.

Still no cicada grubs. No rat stories to talk about. I got nuthin'.

1 comment:

alexis said...

stef was talking about this too! Morbid solution I think.