Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Topic-less

As I sit here at the computer with a one quarter full glass of Oregon pinot noir having just watched a Blackhawks loss in overtime, I am topic-less. More often than not I have topics at the ready, but not tonight. Maybe I'll talk about Berlin.

Next week, LL and I will be in Berlin and then Amsterdam, so today I devoted some time to researching the public transportation system and beer gardens. The east and west Berlin public transportation system was only connected within the last decade, but apparently it's pretty awesome. We'll see. We're big public transportation people when we travel, so we'll definitely give it a workout.

Well, that's about it. The wine is almost gone, so it's off to bed.

1 comment:

el supremo de nm said...

Make sure there are lots of pictures of that Berlin transportation system.