Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Freezing in NY

First off, I want to wish Amy Freeze good luck in her endeavors. Amy was the meteorologist for our local Fox affiliate for four years before they inexplicably didn't renew her contract. She also came out to do the weather during the Bears homes games, so I saw a lot of her, not to mention the studio tour we went on. Good luck in NY Amy!!




Our softball manager put up the stats for the year so far and I just had to post this particular picture (thanks for the snapshot Benny Baseball). Yep, it shows yours truly as leading the team in triples! Probably not going to be the case for long, especially since I don't play again until May. Maybe I had two triples all of last year, so this is really a rare event.




1 comment:

terri said...

Enjoy your time at the top while you can!