Sunday, January 09, 2011

Bread and water

Heard this song Saturday and though I've head it before, I actually listened to the lyrics this time. The song is "Nothin' on you" by B.O.B with Bruno Mars. Here's a real line in the song that made me actually laugh out loud: baby you the whole package plus you pay your taxes. Seriously? If you're comparing your gal to women "all over the world", I'm not sure how far down the list I would have to go before I got to the "So do you pay your taxes?" box.

After a very busy Friday, the weekend started off pretty laid back. We decided just to rent a movie from Red Box, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Different movie than I thought, but entertaining. LL made chicken cordon bleu. Very tasty!! On Saturday we ran a bunch of errands, mostly stuff I had to do, then I hit the gym. For food we had leftovers, a loaf of bread and a small bag of chips. Yeah, a little weird huh? This bread we bought at Jewel was da bomb! It wasn't completely cooked, so you take it home and bake it for 20 minutes. It was hot and delicious so we had tuna fish sandwiches and then later on in the evening just ate the bread after dipping it into a mixture of olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasoned pepper. Uber good.

4 comments:

terri said...

You and de-I have a bread theme going on this weekend and now I'm craving fresh bread!

alexis said...

shoot, I have noodles for lunch today.

el supremo de nm said...

Oh so that comment about baking bread was your taking the already prepared Jewel dough and baking it? Not exactly the full monte wouldn't you say?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

If I turn on the oven and good stuff comes out, I'm baking.