Monday, January 10, 2011

And so it begins....

ESDNM came into town tonight. Since that time all I've done is eat and drink. Just stating the facts. It was another trip to one of our favorite restaurants, Sapori Trattoria, for their family style price fix menu. Great stuff. As we drove there, I mentioned that we might see my softball buddy John and his wife Carol there as they recently moved into the neighborhood. And they were indeed there!! Once again LL mentioned that we have to get together with them more often because "Carol is so nice". Can't argue there.

Four inches of snow on the way, which isn't too troubling but it makes the day more annoying. Tomorrow is our big day of seeing clients and we park and walk throughout the day so the snow just makes it a little more difficult.

Starting to get excited about the Bears game on Sunday!!


2 comments:

alexis said...

mmmm, luckily today I have my lunch in synch with your food reference, pasta today! :)

I'm sure your gym appreciates ESDNM's visits.

terri said...

Four inches? Yuck. We got a couple of inches last night. Just enough to make the freeways messy and slow down the rush hour. It's getting old.