Monday, November 16, 2009

One less rat in town, or is it a wash??

An update on the war in Basra: 15 rats dead and down one trooper. Yes, we lost one T-Rex just today. Nothing escapes the T-Rex as it's the ultimate rat killing machine, but it does have a weakness. Its attacks are so violent that sometimes parts can break off and that's what happened today. It's sad and I gave it a proper send off. Reinforcements from the independent country of Home Depot are on their way.

Just before my shoulder surgery in early December, I'll be going to Vegas for a last softball tournament. So that means at least weekly practice leading up to the trip. Tonight was one of those practices. It's been at least a month since I've thrown or hit a softball, so my shoulder was a little rusty to start. After 45 minutes or so, it had loosened up pretty well and I was back to be able throw decently again. The hitting came back pretty quickly.

ESDNM is in town, so that means work and gluttony over the next few days. We'll see how it goes though as his main accomplice, Ricardo, is sick. Tuesday is an 8 a.m. meeting, so it's off to bed for me!

3 comments:

alexis said...

oh no! I hope the family has been informed of their loss?

Tim said...

This is so unrelated.. GO BILLS!!!!

el supremo de nm said...

Gluttony - YES!!!