Thursday, November 12, 2009

Knight Rider

This afternoon I was walking down the street and saw a guy who looked a bit like Newman from Seinfeld. Interestingly, I thought to myself, "There's Newman!! What if I yelled "Hey Wayne Knight!"?". The interesting part to me is that I actually knew his real name. It just popped into my head. In realizing that it is not the norm, I decided to think of the other characters real names: Jerry Seinfeld (duh), Jason Alexander (George) and that was it! I couldn't even come up with Julia Louis Dreyfus as Elaine or Michael Richards as Kramer. Mind you I watch a show with Julia Louis Dreyfus in it every week! The mind is an interesting and funny thing.

Last week's game for the Bears against Arizona was very telling historically. The Bears lost to go to 4-4. Since the advent of the 16 game season, teams that start 5-3 make the playoffs 65% of the time. Teams that go 4-4 make the playoffs only 36% of the time. Another sign that I'll be saving money on playoffs tickets this year.

Tomorrow I leave for Ricardo's cabin in Wisconsin, so I probably won't be posting over the weekend. Hopefully everyone has a great weekend though.

3 comments:

alexis said...

I hope there are still some fall colors up there!

el supremo de nm said...

Try not to chop any limbs (of yours) off.

terri said...

Isn't it funny the stuff your brain retains? I could probably name off every actor and actress on the Brady Bunch. But I can't remember where I put the Thanksgiving decorations.