Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No mention of my iPhone

This morning I headed down to University of Chicago to have some blood drawn for lab work for a checkup I have in two weeks. It meant not having anything to eat or drink for some long period of time beforehand, so I got up early so I could get done before my caffeine headache set in. I brought a newspaper and this months Discover Magazine for the inevitable waiting periods. Much to my amazement, I got my file pretty quickly, headed over to the lab room and had my blood drawn all in about 15 minutes. I barely got through one article. Sweet!

Tonight I hit Redbox and rented Get Smart. Pretty funny show, despite being somewhat predictable.

Today was supposed to be D-Day for completion of the bathroom. With Manual Labor Mike doing work at his mom's Thursday and Friday, and travel on Monday from the weekend, he won't come back until Tuesday. So maybe by Wednesday the bathroom will be done....maybe.


Catalog Tally: 8 Total to beat: 24 Last year: 30 all-time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law - if you had no reading material the wait would have been two hours.

Way to go MLM - Still have a chance of getting my remodel done before your bathroom is finished.