Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let's hug it out bitch!

Hopefully everyone is familiar with that reference from Entourage.

Had some more fun pictures from Sunday. Looking back, boy does it look cold. And it was! If you didn't see the game, it started snowing at one point in the third quarter.


You can get your picture taken with some cuties representing Cadillac if you're willing to part with your email address. Totally worth it. Wow! These two were five foot nuthin' and cute as hell.










A banner day for Sutton and the ladies!! Tatianna took over the Sam Adams beer taps a few weeks ago for the very nice lesbian gal who had been there since last year. Talk about cute as a button!!! I'm fairly sure I'm not supposed to be back behind the taps. Thanks to Naperville Greg for bringing his camera!







Speaking of Naperville Greg, this must have been just after he arrived at the tailgate. I didn't have my 6th and 7th layers on yet.








And here are Da Boyz!! They wanted their face time and here it is. My bad for not bringing them up more often. They really are a big part of the reason why I enjoy going to the games so much.


The Bears randomly pick two people out of the crowds and put them in the "best seats in the house" according to the current sponsor, Staples. I've iterated that I would turn them down because the people around those seats can't possibly be as much fun as the people around mine!


In the pic left to right are: D, Gar (hiding back there!), Naperville Greg (my guest last week), me, Russ and Neal sporting a Matt Forte jersey.


Greg took this pic from our seats. It doesn't look terribly cold from this view does it?

3 comments:

alexis said...

yes, actually it does look fricking cold. :) too many ladies are distracting your view!

Anonymous said...

This whole Bears Game Thing is way beyond my understanding - though I notice that there seems to be as much intimacy between you and Naperville Greg as with the girls.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

That's a casual man hug!!!