Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long week

It was a long week with el supremo de Mexico in town as client meetings and business meals dominated my time. As such, I haven't been able to research some topics on which I'd like to write. As a preview to next week, my topics will be:

-Wasp nests, which species come back year after year to the same nest and which won't? Mud? Paper? Hornets? I'll tie in why this is interesting.

-Bathroom pictures. Yes, it'll finally be done. Everything is in right now except for minor wood work actually outside of the bathroom. I'll be posting pictures of course.

-How does one make a web page? I need to do it, so I'll walk you through what I find out. If you know something though, spill!!!

-Bears!! Can they make the playoffs? This weekend will help determine whether it's possible.

-Review of Hellboy II and Tropic Thunder. Should be good movies!!!

5 comments:

stef said...

What a teaser! I am in breathless anticipation of next week's exciting posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

GoDaddy.com has a website tonite option for 9.99/month that is template based and looks pretty good, if you want to do it yourself the easy way.

Hope all is well!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Verizon fios has a free web-site for subscribers.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thanks Kim! Good to hear from you again. I'll take a look at GoDaddy since that's who I use for the registration of the sites.

I'll also look at Verizon fios.

alexis said...

hrm, wouldn't hold my breath for those two movies...