Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble, Gobble Everyone!

With all of the economic problems, experts are expecting retailers to really discount merchandise this holiday season. It was quite a surprise though to see sale items already though when I went to Home Depot the other day. Then again, I wonder if this is really a sale??






I'm thinking I could pull some shit out of the ground in front of my house and sell it for 75% off too!!












Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope your travels are safe. I'll be playing football at 9:00 a.m. down in Matteson Illinois with the guys who sit in front of me at the Bears game. It should be fun and hopefully injury free.

2 comments:

alexis said...

happy thanks giving indeed!

Anonymous said...

Joe - for God's sake take care of that aging body