Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

...and to all a good night. Pictures from my All Hallow's Eve:



Tough to see my costume in pictures, but it was the Cubs choking (especially in the playoffs this year).










The monkey (actually an ape) is pinned to my back. The "monkey" of the World Series remains on the back of Cubs fans.











On one side I wrote 1908-2008 on my face.













The other side simply had the Cubs logo. You know how hard that is to do in a mirror?? It's easy to just do colors, but if you have spell things, it's not easy!!











Joe in costume dancing with a crocodile, stolen from the crocodile hunter.











Some of the chicks at the party.
















The hostess as the flying nun....she was the spitting image. Seriously.










Ricardo and wife. Wife was a web and Ricardo was a bee caught in the web. Very cute.














More guests, including the Australian host as the Crocodile Hunter...post death...complete with sting ray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome costume buddy!! Did you get the croc's number?

alexis said...

man, great costumes!!!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ken, you KNOW I got digits!!

Anonymous said...

Ricardo's - so appropriate

I think the Croc Hunter with Sting Ray was cool as well.

Good job on the Cubs logo

stef said...

yay! I'm glad you went with that one. Did everyone get it?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Most people got it and EVERYONE said, "shouldn't you have a goat?"

No damnit!! I shouldn't have a goat! The goat is a curse. My costume was the Cubs choking. Two completely different things.