Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Randomness

Sorry about missing my post yesterday. I decided to rent and watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall and then was too tired to post by the time I got done going through the extras with the video. Pretty funny movie!!!

The market seems to be in the crapper yet again. It was wishful thinking that we would start a solid rebound, but it appears that it will take a bit longer for confidence to be restored to the markets. Great companies are still out there at firesale prices, so I'm still suggesting that you send in your IRA contributions sooner rather later.

Been having discussions with my sister about taking my niece to American Girl Place in Water Tower Place as soon as next week. Why would I, Joe Sutton, a sports enthusiast and manly-man, even offer such a thing? Well, for one, there might be single moms there. Ha!! Just kidding. The whole aura seems intriguing to me and as someone not brainwashed by the movement, I feel I can go and honestly assess why these people are as fanatical as they have been reported to be. Mostly though, I don't do a whole lot with my niece except pick on her and practice NOT giving her what she wants all the time because not many people in my family are willing to do that. Plus she might like coming to the big city and spending the night. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It couldn't be because you are actually a cross dresser?