Saturday, February 10, 2007

Light weekend entry

It's a busy Saturday for ol'Joe. After working a good chunk of the day, instead of being up at Rich's cabin, my church is having a fundraiser that starts at 6:30 and goes to 11. Unfortunately I also have a softball game at 11 in a dome in a suburb which is about an hours drive away. I hate the late games!! It means I won't get home until probably 1:30. That makes for a long Sunday. So I'll go to the church event for a few hours and see what's going on and then come back and change for softball.

To top it all off, in an effort to get a little warmer I turned my portable heater on high. Well, that led to blowing a fuse. If I had a little more wood and wasn't leaving in an hour, I would have built a nice little fire. Instead, I had to reboot my computer and tv (yeah, my tv) and I was hooked up remotely to a computer in Connecticut at the time of the fuse going out, so now that computer needs to be reset as well since it thinks I'm still on it. Ugh.

That's about it for me today. I refuse to mention the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing and the idea that any of three men could be the father of her child, including a prince married to the 90 year old Zsa Zsa Gabor. Ugh.

3 comments:

alexis said...

sunday evening softball in February - hrmmm...

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Actually it was Saturday night, which isn't much better. Tough to find dates when you can't go out on Saturday!

alexis said...

I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse!