Friday, February 26, 2010

Whoops, forgot to post!

Has a busy end to the day yesterday and I never finished my post. After having our Christmas card picking day at my folks' house, I can now reveal my favorite cards from this year that I received.

And here they are:



This first one I received from my sister Bee AND it was the card that I sent out and entered into my parents' competition (one of two cards I entered actually).





This card I got from Katie (KC) and I just thought was too funny to pass up. It said "wishing you smooth skating". That's just funny.










This card is from Dry Dock and it opens up into a pop up card. Very nice.




How could a self respecting Cubs fan NOT appreciate this card? Des sent this from Singapore, so props for distance traveled as well.









Finally, this card was from LL's sister and it's just a nice scene. I do like my birds!

1 comment:

terri said...

They're all nice. I like the first and last ones best.