Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! And President's Day!!

Do you have Monday off? Well, you should, but I don't. In the afternoon I have one meeting and a conference call which is near my max amount of effort for one day. :-) Actually, each will take 60-90 minutes, so that pretty much shoots the afternoon. The morning will have it's own set of email replies and recaps. Oh well, happy President's Day to me!!

Hopefully you had a nice Valentine's Day. Sure, it's a Hallmark holiday, I don't contest that idea. However, it is nice to have someone to spend it with and to overtly state, hopefully something you do frequently anyway, how much you care for that person. If it's a Hallmark holiday, at least it has a very positive message.

1 comment:

alexis said...

I agree, I still think it's a lovely idea!