Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you remember this guy?

What an outstanding hockey game today between the USA and Canada. Unfortunately the good guys lost, but it really was a fun game to watch. Wednesday I get to see the Blackhawks play which means I'll see four of the guys who played today in the gold medal game, plus two who played for the bronze medal (but lost). It should be fun! It's a bobble-head night, so we'll get a Jonathon Toews bobble-head. Good stuff.




Here's a link to the 1965 first episode of Atom Ant. It's only 6:25 long. Well worth the time. "Up and at'em, Atom Ant!"













So February is really over? Wow. Two months into another year. I thought I would have accomplished more.....

2 comments:

alexis said...

evidently it was a great game but it came on at like midnght my time :(

el supremo de nm said...

Even though I wanted the US to win it was hard to feel bad when you knew the joy it gave the Canadians. And we played really well. But we couldn't overcome the Buffalo curse...i.e. that our goalie came from a Buffalo team which meant that we would lose int he most excruciating way possible.