Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oven cleaning

You probably never thought you'd see a topic on my blog like "oven cleaning", but I strive to confound. Though my stove is probably 4-5 years old, I've never cleaned. Mind you, it's a self cleaning oven, so it shouldn't be that hard right? Well, I'm not sold on the whole self cleaning function to tell you the truth. It just heats everything up to like 600 degrees or something right? That doesn't seem like it would work on all the stains and gook in my stove, so I opted for some good old fashioned, lemon scented, fume free Easy Off. And boy did it work well!! You spray this stuff on, wait two hours and wipe off the grime with a wet sponge. Easy as pie!! And clean as all get out!

That's the kind of stuff I end up doing on a Saturday when I don't have softball, don't work out and LL is out and about on her own. I'm not entirely sure what that says about me......

3 comments:

terri said...

It says you can't stand to be bored. That's a good thing. And so is a clean oven. Not that I'd really know about that.

alexis said...

oh man, and I am not even sure how old my oven is...

el supremo de nm said...

I'm not sure what it says about you either but boy I could sure have fun making up things it says about you!