Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding Day and new/old template

First, I was tired of the format of the new template, so I went back to my old one. Pictures and captions work better on this template. Enjoy!

So now I'm finally caught up to the wedding day of Joisey Ken and Hoboken Dawn.

The food was unbelievable! Truly it was. There had to be at least 7 stations set up, each with their own type of food: sushi, pasta, Indian, a margarita bar which also had fajitas, deserts, fondue.....geesh I can't even remember the others.

At that was all BEFORE dinner!! I really didn't know if I should fill up or not. Fortunately, I didn't. The band started up, played some songs, the traditional dances were performed and then the band went on break. Timed perfectly, the first course was brought out. The band came back in a few minutes and we all danced. Then the band took a break and the main course came out. Same thing happened for desert. It was great. There was just enough time between courses.

I didn't take enough food pictures, but here's what I have of wedding day (actually I have many more but not all of them are of interest):





One of the desert stations pre-meal.












The chocolate fondue station....nummers!!!












Charlie the ring bearer!! Yes, he even has a little hat. Charlie was very good the whole ceremony, but then he had to be taken home because the Park Savoy doesn't allow dogs normally.










Toronto Debbie leading Charlie up the aisle with the rings.











The bride and her mom, Vicki. Dawn's whole family is so nice it's almost unbelievable.











The bridesmaids. From the left, Ken's sister Kathy, Ken's sister Jen and Dawn's sister-in-law Shelly. Great looking bridesmaids. The groomsmen weren't much to look at. :-)











Jen doing her reading in front of the crowd. Dawn and Ken in the background with best man Tom to the right.













Dawn glowing after the ceremony!!














Francine from Michigan and college friend of Dawn. Her hubby wasn't there, so we hung out until she got too drunk to dance with me anymore. Ha!!










The "first" kiss.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I would've paid to go to that wedding. What a spread, wow.

stef said...

beautiful. looks like a fun time

Anonymous said...

Wow the old layout is way better and easier to follow.