Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eye of The Storm

What no pictures? Nope, I've got nuthin' folks. Been working like a dog and Friday I head to St. Louis for a softball tournament again. Last time I headed down there, I narrowly avoided two tornadoes. Well, I'm headed right back into the eye by heading down I-55.

Remember this game? Did you ever play it? I haven't, but I knew of it.

Hope you listened to me and gambled with MCF at 78. Today it closed at 89. Not bad for a 10 day move.

There has been progress on the bathroom and I'll take some pictures and post them soon.

3 comments:

alexis said...

did not invest in it. Not sure what to invest in these days. Well, any days actually... :)

stef said...

that is what i get for not listening i guess....

Anonymous said...

Working like a dog - no wonder your tongue has been hanging out all day panting.