Monday, July 19, 2010

Day off? Not really.

After the fun but exhausting weekend, today offered little relief. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot of physical things for me to do today...just thinking things. A client is having some issues that required more time than I'm getting paid for and tonight was my monthly church financial council meeting which went from 7 until past 9. The good thing about that meeting is that it WASN'T at 7 a.m. which is the normal time. Still, a long meeting.

In addition to the meeting and client issues, I did laundry and had to reassemble part of my dishwasher which I took apart so I could fix it. A lamp in my family room fell over the other day and part of it became disassembled, so I had to put that back together.

Toss in an email chain about softball woes from this weekend and a trying to figure out if I'm eligible to participate in a lawsuit against a mutual fund company from 6 years ago and it was another exhausting day.

Hope your Monday was fantastic and not stressful!!

2 comments:

alexis said...

whew, sounds like body and spirit would be tired from that experience!

terri said...

You need a vacation!