Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Texas Ranger

Just read that Chuck Norris turned 70 today. 70!!! Holy cripes.

Today was a busy day which included a trip to the office and a meeting at a client. Neither were particularly taxing and they did get me out of the house into the wonderful 60+ degree weather. Unfortunately, I was pretty sore today from working out on Monday and then a hard PT session yesterday. Thursday will bring both a work out AND PT on the same day, but the PT session will be a bit easier as most of my at home work is stretching and mild strengthening.

Another note on my shoulder, I'm just past 3 months now from surgery! Full recovery is supposed to be 4-6 months. Next month, I'm hoping to be able to start some light tossing and then swinging the bat a bit. We'll see though, I'm not going to rush it.

A very fun Hawks game tonight!! Two fights, which I think are just one of the best things about the game. Good times. One of our players, Adam Burrish, came back from injury and he said he wanted to get a goal and get in a fight. He got in the fight and got an assist, so mission nearly accomplished. I had tickets for the game which I bought from a season ticket holder as one of four games which he could not attend. Instead of going though, I sold them to Bill the Bear for what I paid. It's harder and harder to get tickets at any reasonable price, so it seemed like the right thing to do. Turned out to be a great game to attend!!!

1 comment:

tim said...

I heard his guns use him (chuck norris) for protection.