Thursday, March 04, 2010

Busy Thursday

Hawks win! Hawks win!! We ended up spending 5 hours at the United Center last night as we got there at 5:30 and didn't leave until 10:30. Good fun. The reason we were there at 5:30 for a 7:30 game was to get the handout bobble head doll. Mission accomplished. After a relatively edible beef sandwich with peppers and a few beers, we settled in for a decent game against a bad but game Edmonton Oilers.

Today I sat down at my computer and did some serious work. When I'm serious, the television is turned off and my distractions are minimized. I have to say, I did some good work for my client. It's part of a bigger project, so he won't know it for a while, but it was good stuff.

Tonight I drive out to the burbs with LL's dog so she doesn't have to fight rush hour traffic and then drive to Joliet and back late into the evening. This way, I take the dog to the burbs to her office, drop off the pooch, grab some dinner out there and then head back home. Traffic shouldn't be bad. Plus, she's already west of the city, so it's an easier trip for her to get to Joliet. What a nice boyfriend I am!! We need to drop off the pooch as we're heading up north to Ricardo's cabin with him and his wife for the weekend. Should be fun. Plus we'll be able to see my childhood buddy Terry and his wife Sharon.

1 comment:

alexis said...

oh that does sound like a great weekend! have fun and chop some wood or something for me while you're there.