Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some pics

Wow, just busy, busy, busy. Tomorrow morning I head up to Baraboo, WI for Bill the Bear's bachelor party.  My golfing buddies and Ricardo will be there, so it should be fun. There will be much eating and drinking and golfing. Good times.

Had the third and final walk through in the office today for potential movers. They come in and basically say, "Is this it?" Ha! Yep, it's not a lot, but it's all useful.



Here's my desk! Thought I should take a picture for posterity sake.  Lots of sunlight in our space. We have 8' windows lining both two walls in our triangular space. And yes, that's a safe door to the left!







Here's the view from my cube. You can see the windows and the triangular shape here.











Azure Stone Consulting!
















 Saw this today at the store. It's an end-cap with the same problem on each shelf.



Here's the problem. The shaving cream is on sale from $2.19 for......$2.19.  Only through tomorrow though!!!

2 comments:

alexis said...

I have to admit I am still thinking about how cheap that shaving cream is. Though I don't know if 2.19 is normal or not - it's still cheap!

terri said...

I'll bet there are people who were compelled to buy it just because it had a sale sign, even though it wasn't really on sale!