Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Wassup?

Wow, I'm late with both writing and reading blogs!! Ugh.

We had Bill the Bear's bachelor party this weekend and we went golfing on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was supposed to be a relaxing day, which it was, and we played a legit game of Risk, the game of world domination. Good fun! I was in good position to win until Ricardo and Markakis joined forces in a truce which meant they only had to fight and protect against two people instead of three. Oddly enough, they would have been eliminated early if they hadn't, but ended up finishing first and second.

I drove home on Sunday night in order to go golfing again on Monday morning with some softball teammates from the past. Good guys and good fun, despite me playing like crap.


Here's the group! Blind Mender is on the far left. Yep, he golfed!!



My swing doesn't look too bad here.









Unfortunately, Smitty was sick up at the cabin and I've come down with eerily similar symptoms. Ugh. I haven't been sick for almost 2 years and one weekend up there got me sick. Crap. Now I'm just fighting off the cold as best I can. Today though I had Cubs tickets which are too nice to let go to waste, so I went and probably drank too much. Let's hope tomorrow I recover more!!


2 comments:

alexis said...

feeling better?

terri said...

Golf, Risk, drinking... sounds like a good bachelor weekend! Sorry to hear you caught something!