Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm just a terrible person I think.

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Monday. I'm such a slacker. Monday was our one year anniversary, then Tuesday was my fantasy football draft and then Wednesday a client gave me great tickets to the Cubs game. And that's the fun stuff not the work stuff!! The work stuff has been very busy too, so there hasn't been much time to even READ blogs. Softball this weekend in Rockford! A 33 team tournament. Should be a blast. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

Oh I suppose we can forgive you.

alexis said...

I don't know, I think I may need flowers or dinner before I get over the pain of abandonment.

terri said...

YEAH! How DARE you leave us hanging like that? We EXPECT updates from you. WE wouldn't abandon YOU like that!

Oh... wait... I think I just went 8 days without blogging or reading blogs. Never mind. You're forgiven.