Friday, August 10, 2012

Alive and Kicking

I am alive and feeling better. Unfortunately, I'm really just going from one thing to the next throughout the day and haven't had time to write. After I finish this short update, I'm off to golf with Bill the Bear then I come home and pack for the weekend. Tomorrow is softball at 9 in Rockford (probably 2 games before I have to leave) then the wedding ceremony and reception. Sunday is finally a break as the tournament is only one day, which I'm unhappy about because I have to miss the last 3-4 games. Crap.

Despite the rain last night, we had fun tailgating. LL didn't go so I brought my friend, female Courtney, who was a hit with the guys. Blind Mender showed up as well and his friend Liz 2 (apparently there was more than one Liz in his life at one point so he dubbed her Liz 2). We weren't able to park next to the guys we normally park next to and my buddy Doug is going to find out why before the season starts. He knows the parking lot attendant who ushered my car to a different area of the lot, even though he normally lets me go join Doug for a combined tailgate. This puts a damper on the tailgating experience: more people is always more fun.

2 comments:

alexis said...

well glad you are feeling better anyways! and still insanely busy.

terri said...

I love how everyone in your circles has a nickname!