Thursday, May 05, 2011

Work and wedding

Busier than usual with work as I wrote about yesterday and it's screwing me up blog-wise. My topic well seems dry.

Today we did some wedding detail stuff. There's lots to do, but nothing we can't handle. For our upcoming trip to Puerto Rico, we had to determine what food to taste, but that also means trying to figure out what will be served at the wedding. So far, soooo delicious. Very excited.

We also worked on the type of invitation we wanted, possible hair styles...for LL, not me, and roles for various guests. It actually didn't take all that long to do as we agreed on most of the decision points. However, as reasonable adults, we decided to sleep on our decisions before taking any action.

Still on the to do list is what I'll be wearing as well as the other gents in the ceremony. Maybe this weekend I'll be able to figure out the scheme....let's hope!!

This week was going to be the start of golf on Thursdays, but the weather put the kibosh on it. Tuesday's are supposed to be my bowling day too, during the day, but the last two haven't worked out and the next two aren't working either. Maybe I'll have to move bowling to another day. Softball is starting up during the week as well. Though the team is playing league nights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I'm only going to play one night which will probably be Wednesday.

It's going to be a busy summer!!

2 comments:

alexis said...

it's a good thing you can drive yourself to all these events - you have more after school activities than a middleschooler!

Bee said...

...and then this summer he has band camp too..hehehehe