Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sooo Busy

Nothing exciting to write about tonight as I've just been working, packing, shredding, moving, more packing, doing laundry and once in a while, eating.

Tomorrow construction starts on my kitchen ceiling where they are reinforcing the floors for the levels above me. Obviously with LL moving in, this is just another stresser for me. I'm hoping I make it to October alive! Just too much going on with work and such. I'll be fine, it's just one of those tougher patches that you go through once in a while. Don't cry for me Argentina.

To make matters more difficult, tomorrow I head to Warsaw, Indiana for a 38 team softball tournament. We actually have a game Friday night and then many games on Saturday hopefully and possibly some on Sunday. After I return, I head back out on Wednesday for a tournament down in Orlando. Geesh, what's the weather even like in Orlando right now? I better look.....

3 comments:

alexis said...

hang in there, it will all be done soon!

Wondering - how do the others on your softball team get the time off to attend these tournaments?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Often people take a personal day or half day. I'm on two teams actually, so some of them are only on one team. We also have 3-4 teachers on the team. Another 3-4 are unemployed or underemployed. Only a few folks have a tough time making a Friday game actually.

el supremo de nm said...

At least the games aren't in Warsaw Poland.