Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Move In Day.....anyone need some stuff?

Today was move-in day for LL! Unfortunately it was also a day where I had two lengthy client meetings, so I wasn't around for it. Not ideal, but LL handled it pretty well. Noooooowwwww, there's stuff in boxes and out of place all over both floors of the condo. Holy crap Batman. A bunch of the stuff is going to be sold at a garage sale. My folks aren't around this week, so I have to wait to take it out to them (where my mother processes, prices and sells it). How far away from the exit door do I really want to move that 80 pound television??

So I just saw an ad for WWE "Hell in a Cell" on pay-per-view on 10/3. The cost? $45!!! WTF??? This stuff is marketed to white trash right? Where the hell are they coming up with 45 clams for a non-alcoholic item?? Unbelievable.

More busy days of work on the horizon in the near term. I'm actually doing lots of good work for my clients, but it seems like I have no free time. That said, on Saturday, it looks like we're going to be playing in a softball tournament on a minor league baseball field in Rockford. Should be fun as they will be using a juiced up ball, have 11 fielders in stead of 10, have a net in front of the pitcher for protection and have the concession stands open. Since we're only playing on one field, the tournament is only 8 teams. We were promised a late start, so hopefully we won't have too much down time, but it could be 4 hours between games. Hope it's a nice day!!

5 comments:

alexis said...

how exciting! Congrats again on moving in together.

terri said...

Your mom is going to do all of the garage sale work for you? You better give her a big hug and kiss next time you see her! And flowers! And maybe take her out for a nice dinner. Garage sales are WORK. I tried it twice. You couldn't pay me to do it again.

el supremo de nm said...

What do you mean no free time. What Bulls**t. You went to MI for a tournament. You went to Orlando for a tournament. Stop you're whining.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

My mom really enjoys having garage sales actually AND she gets to keep all the money!!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Softball time doesn't count as "free time"!! I have to be there and devoted to playing. Free time is when I can do whatever I want and have no prior commitments.