Sunday, August 08, 2010

Possible silence...or at least a low roar

This weekend was filled with softball, as usual as of late. The team was playing in Crystal Lake which is about 75 minutes away, so I was gone from 8:30 to 8:30 on Saturday as we went 3-1 and then had to be back out on the fields at 9:00 on Sunday morning for our 10:00 game. The game was delayed a bit by rain and lightening, but we played and unfortunately lost (to the same team we lost our first game to). So we went 3-2 and out of 18 teams, I think we finished tied for 6th. Not bad, but we could have been better. The drive home, due to traffic accidents and festivals, took about 2 hours. Ugh.

Don't worry if I'm late or miss a day posting this week. There's nothing wrong. Just a little R&R. I know, I know: R&R from WHAT? Well, granted, I live a more relaxed life than most, but it's still nice to get away for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures. More info on where, later.

3 comments:

alexis said...

enjoy your break! I never write on the weekends (or rarely)

terri said...

I'm taking a break too. Enjoy yours!

el supremo de nm said...

No! No breaks! Post, post, post. No excuses slacker.