Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm #1!! I'm #1!! I'm #1!!!

Every year for the past.....geesh, I don't even know how many years now, I have been the commissioner of my own fantasy football league: Sutton's Drunken Stupor League. It's good fun and a reason to get together and have fun with some buddies as well as trash talk throughout the year.

However, not once in those years have I had the first overall pick. There was a year where I WOULD have had the first pick, but that was the year me and the guy in the league with whom I did the draft selection decided to go in reverse order when picking. Nice. I was dead last and he was second to last. Irony sucks.

Anyway, this year I have the coveted #1 pick!! Very happy.

Today I was still tired from spending so much time at the bar on Saturday night because we couldn't get a damn cab home. I must be getting old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett Favre or A.P ???

el supremo de nm said...

Old, old, old, old.

We are coming to get you.


Bwahahahahahaha