Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well that didn't work out

Busy day today starting with a meeting at 7 a.m. with the finance council at my church. Followed that up with two more meetings and then several conference calls and a fruitless trip to the bank to get a wire transfer completed. The bank was unbelievably un-helpful.

Anyway, it was almost 6 before I knew and LL was on her way over for dinner. So all you get today is another short entry. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow.

Briefly, I'm heading to Mexico soon. Not NEW Mexico, it's OLD Mexico. Very excited. The countdown is on.

Battling crazy-ass heartburn the last few days. I'm taking one of those pills that helps prevent it if you take it before a meal and also slurping down Mylanta. Though I'm not sure the cause, I fear that it's the food at a great new lunch place called FalaFill which serves, you guessed it, falafel. I've been eating it a lot recently since it opened, and I've noticed a correlation between the heartburn and the lunch trip. Tomorrow I'll test something different and see what happens.

3 comments:

Eric H. said...

Your bank was open?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Yep, it was Tuesday, not Monday.

stef said...

Have a great trip!