Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brown Deluge

Kind of a gross sounding title huh? Brown deluge. Yikes. No flooding, don't worry. Nope, it's regarding the Bears/Browns game on Sunday at noon. As of now, it's looking like there will be something along the lines of 13+ people at my tailgate! Yikes again!!! So what am I going to cook for all of these folks?

Well, I'm thinking about starting with the traditional breakfast sandwiches and sausage links instead of patties. Then I think we'll ease into some bacon wrapped products....shrimp, water chestnuts and maybe figs. Not sure if I'll break out the chili then or go with meat sandwich products of some sort: burgers, cheddar brats and/or sausages. Some sort of pork sandwich or chicken nuggets are an option too.

It should be good fun, despite the numerous Browns fans! Not too happy about possibly being outnumbered at my own tailgate!!!

2 comments:

el supremo de nm said...

Your food should commemorate the concept of mediocrity which certainly will be the theme with these two teams.

stef said...

I have to say I always like reading about your tailgating menus. I've never tailgated in my life so the logistics and traditional foods are all new to me!