Friday, October 16, 2009

Radio Silence

Next week, most likely, my posts will be limited to non-existant due to a trip to Mexico. Here's a link with some really cool photos of the area in which we'll be staying. There's even a beach cam! Here are some other pictures:


The resort from a distance. Pretty huge!








Ahhhh, down on the beach.











The sand is one of the things I remember from the beach on the Riveria Maya. So soft and fine.







Fortunately the Bears play Sunday night on national television, so I should be able to get that game and then we return in time to see the game against Cincinnati! Sweet.

4 comments:

terri said...

It looks beautiful. Color me jealous. Have a great time!

Eric H said...

Beach cams are awesome. The timeshare Kim and I own in Maui has one on their website, and you can control it (if no one else is using it), zooming and panning around.

Six months and counting . . . tick tick tick

el supremo de nm said...

Have a good time :)

Stef said...

Looks gorgeous! I would be jealous, but all I have to think of is to imagine myself in a swimsuit and it melts away...