Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't golf when healthy

First, have to give props to Anonymous for finding the origins of the picture in this post of mine. Check out their comment and link. Good stuff.

Next, sorry about missing my post yesterday. While I thought I was going to have time to post, I did not. In the evening, I had two softball games and I didn't get done PLAYING until 11:30 and the fields are at least 45 minutes away. Of course after playing at 3 in the morning, this should have been a piece of cake. We split the games in the double elimination summer league playoffs, so we go back next week too.

Today was a gorgeous day, which was convenient because I had a golf outing set up at a course called Waters Edge with Jumpin' Joe and Auditor John and a new guy. Did I take a picture? Nope. But it was fantastic weather. Mind you, my knot behind my left shoulder is still present and painful (how did I play softball last night? I have no idea.) and my right shoulder tears obviously haven't healed. Yet on the back nine I shot a 36 with three birdies. Pretty damn good, especially given my physical issues!

3 comments:

stef said...

is playing on all those injures doing you any harm?

el supremo de nm said...

He doesn't care Stef. He's just going to keep playing until it all blows out at once.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Actually a great question Stef. Golf doesn't aggravate the right shoulder problem and the left shoulder was more of a hindrance than injury. The right shoulder COULD get worse by playing softball, but most likely not.