Monday, September 14, 2009

Short but sweet

First, I corrected my entry on the Bears schedule which should have come out to 10-6, not 9-7. Without Urlacher now though, we might be hard pressed to get to 8-8.

Saturday afternoon I hit the gym and I think I strained something in my left should/neck/upper back as it hurt all day yesterday and today as well. Despite massive amounts of ibuprofen, it's still tough to turn my head in either direction, so I'm a little bit cranky today.

Friday night, after the rooftop event, LL and I entertained Ricardo and Mrs. Ricardo. We had some booze and I set out: cheese with crackers, skewered/grilled pesto shrimp, grilled corn on the cob, rice pilaf, grilled prime ribeye steaks and grilled pork chops. We topped it off with a French Silk pie that LL picked up at Bakers Square. Very tasty. We had nice conversation too and Ricardo was able to see my place, which I realized he hadn't seen in at least a year.

2 comments:

alexis said...

for not being a foodie you sure put out a spread!

el supremo de nm said...

Well said Alexis - He's all bark and no bite. I think he really is a closet French lover.